Friday, December 08, 2006

%$#@!.

Shit. go training for wat...go there and get my money thrown out the freaking window. one hole not bad enough now got freaking 2 holes..$#@!

sorry. alot of negative energy surrounding me right now...

I didnt tell wei li and company just now when my boat kenna whack but this afternoon i dreamt this EXACT thing happening...


intuition? its damn sad... i'm damn sad...
ignore this sht.

i'm just starting to like the boat somemore...after a rough start with it...

sigh.
____________________________________________________________________

TAo li...you are pro....310k and counting.
Apart from that i feel kinda sad for the korean rider who died. Freak accident. I pray for your family,team.



"Cherish life. Cherish everything around you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home