Saturday, December 30, 2006

contact lens, city harvest church, jori and the swimming pool.

Rushed around like crazy today, and this shows how suck my time management is. Went for a dip in the kallang swimming complex with mr jori to relax after the massive amounts of weights we've been doing and to relieve the stress on my lower back from k4 the day before. Then when i turned on my phone i realised i totally forgot that i was supposed to visit city harvest church brendan invited me to. So...chiong there and was slightly late.

Never have i seen so many people in a church. So many enthu people in fact. They do everything with such spirit. Couldn't stay long to listen to his group debrief but i wish i had the time to. had to chiong to ps to try out the contact lens. Late again and i kinda pissed the lady helping me because when she tried to put the lens in i just cant keep my eyes still. Took about 30 minutes? Frustrating. Then i had to learn how to do it. There's only one way to describe how i felt getting the stupid lens in and out of my freaking eye. %$#@@!!!!

Got so frustrated. I hope i dun damage my eye's more than it already is. The sense of sight is so precious. Those without specs PLEASE look after your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or you'll regret forever like me.

I think this will probably be my last post for the year. So Happy new year to all and may all your wishes be granted.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home