Wednesday, October 25, 2006

slow.

Home alone till friday. I've been rushing around like a madman for the past few days because of my screwed up schedule(mostly because of the screwed up post exam act.) Wasted siao lot of money on cab fares.

Today's the worst actually. School normally ends at 240 on wednesday but they had this OCS thing all the way to 550 which gave me -20 to get to training. Hopped in a cab and reached mac at 630pm(the time everyone finishes). Went down there and chiong whatever I can. 1k rundown was timed and i didnt hit my previous timing from july timetrial.

I'm slowing down...

Think the main reason is not having extremely regular trainings in the past few weeks due to stupid reasons which i have only myself to blame and some being just totally out of my control. This has now showed its results. Seniors improving by leaps and bounds and me dropping further and further back.I need to rethink things again. Scheduling and priorities. For the coming timetrial, just whack, see how. After that then change all the things i didnt like about this post exam training period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home