Friday, October 20, 2006

Nat colours

National Colours was at Ngee Ann Poly. Had to skip a chem lecture i SOOOo wanted to attend.hahahaha yah right. Went to visit mr grandma at ghim moh before that. Haven't really seen her since primary school and it was clearly reflected in the dog's behaviour when i stepped into the house. Both the dogs don't recognise me anymore even those i have like known them since primary school. Bark bark bark bark bark...to think i used to bring it for walks somemore. It dare forget me!Spent some time playing with my baby semi korean cousin. Then left for ceremony.

Sat at the hall for like eternity till the ceremony started. Lucky there was the video to entertain us for awhile. The rest is quite standard. wear blazer,shake hand, walk, sit, eat, go home. Wonder why the school dont require us to wear blazer for sz colours. It's not like its less important or anything. It should be treated with the same importance. otc shook my hand twice....

O.o

Stunned me for awhile. Normally shake his hand like once a year.

Sam, Jeremy, me, Jori


ACS 1 : k2 500 pairing (2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home