Tuesday, October 10, 2006

math II

Crap lah. Was having gastric doing maths II. Really cant concentrate for nuts man.Looks like i'm gonna fail my maths. Most disappointing thing is that now that im feeling better i can actually do enough of the paper to get me a relatively good overall score. But looks like it wasn't meant to be man. Next most disappointing thing is that maths is the subject i spent the most on for revision this finals.

Looks like con. camp is a possibility.I'm gonna protest if i have to. I mean u give me a new test and i'll get my 6 pts if i was feeling so crap like when i did the paper just now. Well, life's always full of this kind of nasty surprises and i'm really not amused by this particular situation whatsoever. All i can do now is pray and hope for the best. hai

Predictions worst case : 5,6,4,5,5,4= 29 Best case: 5,7,5,6,6,4= 33

40 is still a long way...apparantly im not good enough.
other stuff to do:
  1. complete my chem and physics IAs.
  2. File my IB 1 work nicely so i can go through them easier.
  3. read through medea and hadder gabler properly to plan my IOC
  4. EE
  5. Tok presentation

gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home