Thursday, May 18, 2006

thursday on wk 9

Its been a real rough week and im glad to say i survived with help from everyone. :) thanks!

monday was pretty ok. fatigued from being official for the whole day but still bearable. tuesday was horrible. did physics the whole night and didnt rest much.wednesday was real bad. spent my week's afternoon at macritchie sprinting away finally and my nights in my bedroom mugging my eyes out.

yet i predict lousy marks...

i wont talk abt the tests though. too hard lah. beyond comprehension.
tmr group 4 science project the whole day. hopefully i'll be awake enough to be of good use to my group members.


my art piece by mistake. took it on a bus somewhere in japan. i didnt mean for it to turn out this way but im grateful it did. looks fantastic! like abstract art :)

gonna cut my hair short. aiyah...shave lah...haha see how...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home