Friday, May 22, 2009

UCL

Wow! I just accepted my UCL offer for Economics and i feel like a big burden off my chest finally! I've been thinking about this uni thing for months now. The cost, the degree, the enviornment, family, friends, canoeing, my dreams and aspirations.

I've finally made up my mind. I'm gonna go for it! Gonna have the time of my life, gonna get one hell of a degree, paddle on the thames, go for many world champs and hopefully eventually do well. watch (hopefully can be part of) the olympics in my adopted city!

It's time to get out of the little pond called macritchie and find a big lake or river to really train.

If i can excel here in studies and canoeing, I'll excel anywhere.

Trust me.

I will succeed.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home