Sunday, April 26, 2009

The hospital.

(Wed)
1400hrs: report sick.
1600hrs: see mo
1700hrs: sent to nuh.
2130hrs: see mo

(Thurs)
0015hrs: warded.
0100hrs: docs come and see me.
1600hrs: 1ultrasound and told to return to ward to wait for doc who COULD come.

(Fri)
0900hrs: doc actually comes and says my bone lining is swelling. refer me to an ortho and says doctors don't have schedules and will come when they have time.
1700hrs: screw them la...they'll never come. i'm discharging myself.

all this time i'm on IV drip, cant move around & cant eat.

wtf? 3 days to do almost nothing?

I really need the recovery time. i'm racing against the clock to get better....
&
I understand why xin ling said iv hurts. It really is quite pain

:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home