Friday, June 29, 2007

time.

One week of hell. One more to go. Finished 7 out of 13 papers and it's draining every drop of energy from me. Fighting on 3 fronts is starting to get too much for me now. Feeling sickly but no choice, still have to train my heart out too.

It's a real crazy month. 2 weeks of mid year, 1 week to train in peace, school nats 1 week, NCC the week after, leaving for czech the week after that. Haven't move boats to bedok, haven't paddle in bedok at all, National stadium closing ceremony to attend, still need to study, still have to arrange the proposal to mr see to train early in the morning then make my way to school slightly later, get some wamers. I'm gonna die.

I was looking forward to this period since the start of the year. I've planned everything to peak now, I've used my entire holidays to get faster. But now that everything's about to end, I wish it didn't pass so fast. There's so much to do still, just so much...

It's also the confirm THE LAST year rowing in ACS(I) colours. No more sudden last minute extensions to my stay, no more new course that stretches till uni and god knows what lies ahead. NO MORE no more exams. No more drawing cartoons during lessons. This is really it.

Feels like i'm living a dream. It's still lacking something though. I don't want to wake up.


Time flies. I've to fly with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home