Friday, June 01, 2007

hmmm.

Most busy week is finally coming to an end. It's been funny, pain, tiring, stressful and at times just plain old silent and uneventful. Started the week pretty well after surviving the second dog attack by my own dog :( Now i'm paranoid of all dogs. The other day walking down the slope after training some nj girl dropped her bag on the floor and it made some sound that sounded like a growl and i just froze in my steps! My heart skipped a beat lah! hahaha.

Wednesday was NS med day. Reported at CMPB at 930 and the whole thing ended about 3pm. Went with guitarman Yi!! We started all the tests together but somehow due to inefficiency a gap started to build up and he ended up waiting real long for me to finish my final tests. The hearing test is one of the funniest moments there. Some tone will be played into either ear and we're supposed to rase our hand to show we hear it (right for right ear etc) So Yi went in first and started raising his hands like idiot and i start laughing like retard. So yeah the two of us like tourist hahahah. Then was the chest X ray and can hear the guy inside shouting "Hold your breath". For some reason we started laughing also and then the whole room of topless guys just start laughing for no reason. Then all the random tests blood test,ECG, almost everything under the sun. Was looking at my PES grading and everything A and i was thinking to myself finished ready sure get those uber hard jobs in NS. In the end MO decided I was PES B because of asthma. I thought after all those tests can go home ready and they come slam us with some 2hr IQ test. One was reaction time where we press button and the moment everyone reach that test the room becomes full of clicking noises from the keyboard. Cant finish all the math stuff lah...to dependent on calculator mwahahaha. Quite interesting yet i wish i used my time better. Jori and Sam were trying to teach me combat tactics while we took a walk in the jungle just now HAHAHA. 3 of us formation,army songs and all that nonsense :) Sure is quiet without them around...

Training also becoming siao again. The rest week is coming to a close now and i'm super tired still. The 2 times daily is causing aches, cuts and abrasions everywhere and the weather isn't helping very much. Wake up at 6 and fall asleep near 12 and the whole cycle just repeats itself over and over. I'm sure most people won't like that. The only time i really interact with people is lunch and after trainings. In between trainings is also extremely hard to mug because i'll just fall asleep most of the time and by the time i wake up it's 2nd training time. In the end I hope it's worth the effort.

I realised my strength is long gone and I'm real drained after nearly 2 years of massive training+ school. Now i'm living on God's strength and on the prayers of the people around me. God will reveal his plans to me slowly, and i'm willing to wait till then.

Till then the best is yet to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home