Sunday, May 13, 2007

NWKC

Well, that concludes women's champs. Pretty interesting results for some races. I'm sunburn already lah.Freaking tan. One whole entire sunday just standing around, weighing boats and timing races. If I'm damn kaobei at the control area...sorry...but no choice lah. Rules and regulations have to be followed and even if i know the boat probably weighs alot more than it should i still have to weigh it for formality sake. Well congrats to the people who did well! Keep working hard!

As for me, 2 more weeks of freedom before i'm gonna lock myself out of the world and it's distraction and focus on the junior world championships qualification and if things go well, the championship itself. No more idling around macritchie, no more sleeping late, no more doing whatever nonsense i do. 1 month of good work and i think things should go really well. My goals are set, now it's time for the action to back it up.
---
Be thou my vision O' Lord of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home