Sunday, February 19, 2012

mid terms

Well my sis has left for aust to study so the house is that bit quieter now. Alot happened this week. Roger had another drunken spell and I have no idea what's wrong with him. He seemed fine after 10 mins. My dad says it's probably something he decided to eat in the garden that 'poisoned' him. He did have vomiting in the morning.. School was crazy and will get crazier. Mid terms coming round the corner and I think I spend the past two days just recovering from the fatigue. Slept like 13 hrs avg for 3 days now.
Paddling has gone pretty good for now. On track for all the tests I did this week, just have to keep working hard. I guess this week will be just studying, projects and paddling I guess. Hopefully I have abit of time for leisure... :/ it's a recess week for god sake! What's wrong with the Singapore education system!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home