Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blessed

Hi,

It's been a crazy weekend of timetrial to try and stay in the national team and i'm filled with so many mixed emotions im not sure where to begin.

Well, the last time i did a good timetrial was in 2007 with toshko just before june ended. I hit my best time of 4.02 for 1000m and 1.50 for 500m. And the feeling of hitting those timings at 18, there are no words that come close to describe it. Okay, its not the fastest ever done by a singaporean, but for me it meant more than anything else in this world.

And then there was IB and army, surgery on my tailbone, seacc08,worldchamps09,acc09,seacc10,worldcup10 and no asian games. A string of shit after shit after shit.

and then there's shit trainings.

and finally, by some miracle this weekend i hit:
1000: 3.59, 4.04
500:1.54, 1.54, 1.49
200: 41.2, 39.8

I cleared every single distance! with 2 personal best times.

I am so grateful for this and even more grateful that i can do this when coach is here. it is all his hard work and without him, i'd still be floundering somewhere trying to get back the form i lost. I am grateful for everything that has happened to me this year and i wouldnt do anything to have it any other way.

I am truly blessed. and i need to say

thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home