Friday, June 29, 2012

back to Singapore

Well, it's a weird time to be writing but I can't sleep after waking up abruptly at 2 am. I'm not sure if it's still jet lag or if I slept too much over the past few days? Maybe abit of both? I reached back on Sunday and I must say it's great to be home after a relatively long trip. Sean is a really great room mate and trainings been tough over the past few weeks. I won't say I had the best of trainings but at least I've found back some of the lost motivation that I desperately needed. Szolnok hotel was amazing, one of the nicest I've been in during training camps and it was a place I looked forward to returning to after a hard training. The atmosphere of the place is the real take away. So many people- all great paddlers doing what they love and it really rubbed onto me. Watching the good paddlers paddle also make me wanna try to improve my technique more. The difference is that I see the best technique everywhere everyday. apart from training, there wasn't really much to do and as I don't really drink much party is pretty much not entertaining for me. But it was good for my focus and I hope I can continue to better my paddling and paddle like these guys some day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home