Monday, June 06, 2011

Testing out iPod

Haha I finally got this thing working on my iPod! Amazing little electric nonsense haha! Still, doesn't feel anything like a computer and touch screens can be a huge pain at times. Anyway, wonderful weather today. Roughly 25 degrees all day because of the rain and it's nice respite from the heat :) watched x men the other day and I wondered what life would be like if I could burst into a fireball or fly up to the moon or bend metal into all forms.. What not.. I think life would be a little bit more interesting? More dangerous? And things like studying and sports would be obsolete because there would be people with special crap that makes everything unfair. Hmmm reminds me of that show "beautiful mind" or something. Why am I not a genius at something?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home